Monday, April 6, 2015

Beyoncé performs new song 'Die With You' for Jay Z on anniversary



And, once again, we are reminded why Beyoncé is a superstar.
She performs new song Die With You in a video that's exclusively available on Jay Z's streaming music service Tidal (though some people have ripped it from there).
Mrs. Carter kills it. She plays the piano (yep, she can do that) and sings beautifully (obviously she can do that):
"Darling I wake up just to sleep with you, I open my eyes so I could see with you, and I live so I can die with you."
The intimate song was released on April 4, which is her and Jay Z's 7th anniversary. You can tell Jay likes the performance, which is filmed with a handheld camera, because he's revealed as the smiling videographer at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment