Saturday, March 21, 2015

Iggy Azalea Dishes on Working with Britney Spears On 'Pretty Girls'


It sounds like Iggy Azalea's follow-up to The New Classic will feature that Britney Spears collaboration.
The rapper shared that news in an interview with the Associated Press, noting that when she does release her sophomore effort, the Britney collaboration, "Pretty Girls," will likely be its first single.
"I love Britney. She's super sweet and I just want to hang out with her all the time," she said. "I saw her at Toys "R" Us randomly; she lives right down the street from me. ...Since I've met her now we keep bumping into each other in the street."
She further shared that after she entered the studio with Spears "I don't know if I needed re-inspiring, but it's just made me extra excited to want to put out new music."
Azalea finds she has some more time on her hands to work on new music after rescheduling her spring tour to the fall, which means new music could come out sooner than previously planned. "I didn't anticipate having any time to completely finish it, but now that I have kind of the time," she said. "I'd love to have an album at the end of 2015."
There's no release date slated for "Pretty Girls," by Britney Spears featuring Iggy Azalea.

No comments:

Post a Comment